Clara Cow's Cosplay Cup Rules
Hi everyone, here's the rule set for Clara Cow's Cosplay Cup
- For cosplay weapons guidelines read the house rules/huisregels.
- Dutch weapons law will always apply!
- The teams will always consist of two cosplayers.
- The team must be in costumes from the same property.
- The team must wear self-made costumes.
- The team may use small props that were store bought.
- The team must perform an act on stage that may not exceed 150 seconds.
- Set-up time for props will be 30 seconds MAX.
- Maximum number of stage props will be 4.
- Set up will be by our team and they are NOT allowed to run on stage.
- Teams may not use: Any items that can spill on the stage, like bubbles, glitter, confetti etc.
- Teams may not use: Live fire, dry ice, live steel weapons or other things that could be a danger to yourself or others
- Pre-recorded audio needs to be handed in on Saturday 13th of May, 23:59h at the latest (Or 2 days after you have won in your country)
- A comprehensive script of your act must be handed in on Saturday 13th of May, 23:59h at the latest (Or 2 days after you have won in your country)
- You will have to provide both Work in Progress and reference pictures on Saturday 13th of May, 23:59h (Or 2 days after you have won in your country)
- You must attend the Anime festival on Saturday and Sunday.
- You must be 18 years or older on 11 June 2017.
- Your Cosplay may not be a fictional character you or your friends created, but can be from any official (East or West) animation, comic and game.
- Fan art cosplay is not allowed!
- Cosplayers may only participate in one preliminary per edition of CCCC
- Costumes that have participated in finals of international contests can not be re-used in preliminaries for CCCC
- Stage ninja's are NOT allowed, our staff can hand you a prop or item from backstage or press a button for you. Interaction with the cosplayers on stage is NOT allowed.
- Judgement points will be given by at least four judges not from any participating country
- Costume quality counts for 40%
- Act counts for 60%
- Bought costumes will be scored 0 for quality and will be disqualified